I am so late on this!
I would like to give a massive thank you to Rachel @ One Little Bookshelf for nominating me for this award!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Do you have a favourite reading spot?
I like to sit underneath my desk and read, or in my chair, or just laying in my bed. Preferably by my chair next to the patio door, and it is surrounded by house plants that I have named.
2. Are there any movie/TV adaptations you like more than the book?
Honestly, I think The Maze Runner movies are a lot better than the books. I just didn’t like them. Also, I have a feeling I’m going to like Shadowhunters a lot more than I liked The Mortal Instrument series. I never really liked the books all that much, but who knows, that could change in the future.
3. What was your favourite book as a kid?
My favorite book as a kid was probably Harry Potter. I loved reading it, and what kid doesn’t? I also really like The Series of Unfortunate Events a lot.
4. Do you make/listen to book playlists?
I do not make them, but I do listen to them, although not as often as I probably should.
5. Do you have an favourite publishers?
No, I don’t judge based on publisher, although I have read quite a lot of HarperTeen’s and Random House. I do not have a favourite though.
6. What do love most about blogging?
I think being able to talk about books and have other people talk about them with me, and be able to discuss my opinions on books with people who agree. I have no physical friends who actually like to read, so it is nice to have other friends who do!
Unfortunately, my phone is currently broken, so I can’t post a shelfie, even though I don’t have much of a book shelf. 😦
I apologize If you have already been tagged!
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Ashley @ What’s She Reading
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Kimberly @ Over The Bookshelf
- Kristin @ The Writer’s Inkwell
- Trista @ Overflowing Bookshelves
- Eleanor @ BookMarked
- Who is your favorite author?
- What genre do you typically read the most?
- If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be?
- Do you prefer physical books or eBooks?
- Do you use bookmarks?
- How do you arrange books on your bookshelf?
- Do you like to read classics?