I saw this over at The Writer’s Inkwell and thought it would be fun to do! I tag everyone who see’s this.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I always sleep with them closed. Always. I cannot sleep if they are open. I developed this fear after watching Insidious that some demon could be inside.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, I always take them, although I never use them. I just like to take them.
3. Do you sleep with you sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out. I tend to toss and turn, and I hate getting tangled in my sheets.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Um, no? My cousin did though, and I have it. Does that count?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. I use probably a million a day.
6. Do you cut out coupon but then never use them?
I never use coupons.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I am allergic to bees, so I will take my chances with a bear. This reminds me of the movie My Girl. Please excuse me while I go cry.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes. They cover my shoulders. I have several on my arms, and miscellaneously placed ones on my face. I actually have two that are right beside each other, underneath my left eye that I call “my twins”.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Sometimes. It depends.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Whenever people use the word “ignorant” in place of the word rude. I cannot tell you how many times I have hears someone call someone else “ignorant” because they were mean or rude. The people using the word in that sort of context are ignorant.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes. I think this is because of marching band.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes. Probably more times than I have peed in a toilet. I like to venture into the woods a lot.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Sometimes. Not usually though.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Into Deep by Sum 41
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why would it not be?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Absolutely, especially Adventure Time, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and SpongeBob Squarepants (only the episodes before 2007).
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
I think Twilight. I loved the books, but the movies just didn’t do it for me.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my great-grandfathers grave. He would have felt privileged to have it buried with him.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or grape juice.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and Sour sauce.
25. What is your favorite food?
Anything Chinese or Mexican.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney movies, the Barbie movies, Harry Potter, Titanic, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club, The Lord of the Rings, Paper Towns.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I think it was my best friend, he was leaving to go to Outer Banks for two weeks and I kissed him on the cheek and told him to come home soon, I would miss him too much.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don’t think so.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It was a couple of days ago, my friend lives on the other side of the country so we send letters back and forth.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I’m not old enough to drive yet, I still have another 6 months until I get my permit, sadly.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
On my four-wheeler. I had too push it home, luckily I wasn’t too far way.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I can’t choose, all I eat are sandwiches. I am like Joey from Friends.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes, waffles, or crepes, with fruit, coffee, and a glass of orange juice.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Usually between 3 – 8 am. I’m more of a night person.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A lot of things. An evil queen, a princess, a pumpkin, a witch, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Little Red Riding Hood, a zombie bride, or anything.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, and some Spanish, Chinese, and French.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
Both are great.
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes, very much so.
44. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I used to watch Days of Our Lives as a child, but then it got stupid. In my opinion.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
The opposite, actually. I love heights, I love being up as high as possible, I find it refreshing. I think it is because I love to climb trees to the very top.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
YES. A LOT.
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Of course, I live in a town with a population of 2.5, we’re all a bunch of redneck hicks.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last school year.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, it depends on the musical.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not at all! Christmas is a very happy, relaxed time of the year for me and my family. Even if it’s always small, and we don’t usually have a lot of money to get each other many presents. To us, it’s kind of a relief that we made it through the year together, and we get to spend another holiday with our family.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes, and I love them!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A princess, a journalist, an editor, a publisher, a librarian, and a teacher. I am still deciding between a librarian or college professor.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in… spirits. I believe there are demons walking on this earth among us, and I believe there are guardian angels as well. I also believe there are lost spirits wandering around. That sounds a bit silly though.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes. I have a weak immune system.
60. Wear slippers?
Yes, I love them.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
A long sweater, short-shorts, and socks. I can’t stand to wear long pants to bed. Some people hate wearing socks into bed, but I can’t sleep without them.
63. First concert?
I saw Never Shout Never and I was front row.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Walmart, although I get my shoes from Kmart because I am cheap.
65. Nike or Adidas?
I don’t wear either, they’re both so expensive it is ridiculous.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds. In the drumline we used to sit around during marching band practice and talk, while we all sucked on sunflower seeds and spit them out into the “community cup” that we passed around. It’s one of my fondest memories.
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, but I’ve always wanted to be a ballerina and take ballet. I still do.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I already know who I am going to marry (but he doesn’t know it yet), and he wants to be a missionary, but I could see him ending up in the business world, working for some company.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, I won a regional spelling bee whenever I was 11. I was so proud. The trophy sits on my book shelf, actually.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. One time for my 13th birthday I got a bonsai tree, like the one from Karate Kid, and I cried because I was so happy, I had always wanted one since I was little.
74. Own any record albums?
Yes, a lot.
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
I don’t know if he loved me, but I know I loved him with everything I had.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
A lot of people. 5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, Halsey, Green Day, Blink 182, Paramore, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, and My Chemical Romance.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Green Day on Easter of last year.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, I absolutely hate cold tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
Coffee. I love coffee with a lot of creamer and a tiny bit of sugar. It’s like a drug, I am addicted to it.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
SNICKERDOODLES. Snickerdoodles are my absolute favorite cookie of all time.
83. Can you swim well?
I’m actually a very good swimmer, even though I hate going outside in the heat.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
I am very patient at times, horrible impatient at others.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have a plastic surgery?
No, and I never will.
89. Which are better, black or green olives?
I hate both, but green olives are more disgusting.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
No, but I really want to learn how.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Definitely the living room.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, absolutely. I already have everything planned out for my future wedding.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I am not married yet.
94. Who was your HS crush?
My cousins best friend. He wasn’t a jock or really that popular, but he was known as the hottest guy in school and every girl was jealous of me because we hung out a lot and became very good friends because he was around my cousin. That crush ended though, and we’re still good friends.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I thought only toddlers did that?
96. Do you have kids?
No, not yet.
97. Do you want kids?
Yes! Many people think I am crazy, but my dream job is a stay at home mom. Also, a lot of people think I’m crazy because I want to have 8 children. It seems like a lot, but I have always wanted to have a big family. I already have their names picked out. Clara, Violet, Evelyn, Lillian, Hazel, James, John, Luke, in that order. Five girls and three boys, I know, I’m insane.
98. What’s your favorite color?
Gray, and pastel pink.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My best friend. We’ve known each other for almost 10 years and have been inseparable. In May though, he started getting into stuff he shouldn’t have and when I yelled at him for it, he just stopped talking to me. He didn’t show up for my birthday, and he ignored me all summer. Eventually, I just…stopped trying. He just isn’t around anymore, I guess. The worst part is that he is my neighbor. I miss him, lounging on my couch when he didn’t want to go home, raiding my fridge and eating my favorite cereal. Flicking my nose, because he said I looked cute when I scrunched it up, always taking my book and holding it above his head where I can’t reach it, making me jump to get it because he was 6’1 and I am only 5’1. I miss everything about him. Anyways, I am rambling when I should not be.