I don’t usually put that much thought into my Christmas list, but there are a few things that I really want this year.
- BOOKS. I really want books to fill up my shelf and to just own so I can read them at any time.
- Socks. I have worn holes into all of my socks, and I need new ones.
- Coffee mugs. I love coffee mugs, and I need more to drink out of.
- Throw pillows. Specifically those with amazing sayings on them.
- Journals and notebooks. I have an obsession with these.
- Scarves and leggings. You can never have too many.
- A tablet. I can’t afford an iPad, but I can afford a cheap tablet that will last at least 2 years.
- Money for a perm. I have been wanting to get a loose spiral perm for a long time now, and the hair salon up the road only costs $30.
- Candles. Preferably woodland smell or pumpkin. Unless they have parchment scent.
- Perfume. Preferably an extremely cheap kind.
What is on your Christmas wish list? Let me know, and happy reading!