Hello! I want to say a thank you to Marian from BookCeption21 for tagging practically everyone in this. It seems fun!
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Contemporary: The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider
Fantasy: Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Non-fiction: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Historical Fiction: To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Everybody should read this, and it is surprisingly easy to get into.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
The May Bird trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
4. You go back in time for a day to your child-hood years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Again, the May Bird trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
Oh wow, this would make me so angry. I don’t think I would do any of these though, I would probably just yell at them and tell them I will never let them borrow another book of mine.
I tag everyone who is reading this.